Each charcuterie board has been hand crafted in our home workshop in southeast Pennsylvania. The wood for each board has come from local black walnut trees that had been damaged in storms or were dying and brought down for safety. They were on their way to becoming firewood when we were able to rescue this wood to create these charcuterie boards for your enjoyment.
Each board is 7 to 10 inches wide and approximately ¾ inch thick. This allows them to be strong and durable while being light and easy to carry.
They are finished with two coats of food grade mineral oil and a final coat of our Cutting Board Cream. This is our special blend of food grade mineral oil, beeswax and organic carnauba wax. Instructions on how to care for your charcuterie board are included with each order.
Your charcuterie board will arrive fully seasoned and ready for use.
To aid you in caring for your new charcuterie board, we are offering a FREE two ounce tin of our Cutting Board Cream for orders over $150 and 50% off our regular price for all other orders. Free shipping is included with your charcuterie board order.
It has been a joy to rescue this wood and create these charcuterie boards for you. We trust that you will enjoy them for many years to come.
We offer 3 different sizes. Please choose from the drop-down menu. All are approximately ¾ inch thick.
Natural, live edge black walnut wood.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
· Washing in a dishwasher will damage your board
· Do not submerge or allow to soak in water
· Hand wash only with a damp cloth and dishwashing solution
· Rinse by wiping with a damp cloth
· Hand dry immediately after washing and allow to stand so that air may circulate around all surfaces of the board so that it fully dries
· After the board is fully dry, apply a light coat of our Cutting Board Cream or another high quality cutting board conditioner with a lint free cloth to both top and bottom of the board.
· Allow the Cutting Board Cream to condition the wood for one hour, even better, overnight.
· Polish the top and bottom of the board with a lint free cloth to restore the luster.
· Any time the board begins to lose its luster or looks a bit dry, apply a coat of Cutting Board Cream.
We love custom orders! If you have an idea for something that you don't see in our shop, just let us know! We will do our best to bring your vision to life!
PRODUCTION TIME AND SHIPPING
Our current production time for signs is 3-5 days. Items are shipped via USPS Mail to U.S. residents. If you need your item(s) sooner than our current production & shipping time calls for, then please message us with your need by date, BEFORE purchasing. We do our best to accommodate rush orders!
COUPON CODES AND SALE INFO/UPDATES:
Don't miss out! Follow us on Instagram: @theconfettihome and on Facebook: The Confetti Home